Don’t know how solar works? No problem. Check out our easy to use 160W complete portable kit. No knowledge of solar panel is required to use this product. This kit is completely wired up ready to use. Solar panel used are Grade A Monocrystalline Cells which are the most efficient in the market. Pairing with the battery charger, this unit will charge your battery using its PWM technology. Solar regulator charges through 3 stage charging cycle, protecting your battery and extend the life of your battery by at least 20%.
This kit comprises of 2 x 80W solar panels, battery charger (regulator), 9 meter of cables with an andersen plug and alligator clips. Installation is completed and all you need to do is hook the clips onto your battery for the panel to start doing its job. Buy now and receive a free protection case. Carry bag protect solar panels while travelling preventing it from being damage.
Being built to the highest standard, this solar kit is waterproof. Product is safe to be left out in the rain or be use on a boat. Solar kit also comes with adjustable leg to help catching the best angle for sunlight. Legs are fully adjustable and come with wing nut for easy locking at different angle. Easy locking system allows stands to be locked, preventing it from wobbling and falling during windy days.
You won’t go wrong with Maxray. Being in the industry for decades, Maxray only produce the highest quality product. Frame is made from Anodized aluminium ensuring the product to last for years and prevent any rust. Each corner of the products had protectors fitted to it to protect the solar panel while in transit in car or boat. Maxray uses anti-reflective glass to maximise exposure of sunlight to the solar cells. Further enhance with Black-Surface-Field structure, conversion efficiency of this unit is second to none. Tempered glass being used protects the solar cell from damages caused by hail. Each model had been tested with steel ball falling from 1m high. To top it all, the solar panels are back by 25-year warranty giving you piece of mind.
- Grade A monocrystalline Cells – solar panels by Maxray
- PWM Charging cycle – 3 stage battery life extender
- Waterproof protective carry case
- Plastic corners – protection against shock
- 5m cables with alligator clips
- Hail resistant tempered glass
- Output guaranteed
- 100% ready to use
- 2013 latest model
- Improved sturdy stand to withstand strong wind
- Anti-reflective glass
- Prevent reverse charge at night
- Meeting highest international standards: ISO 9001 and ISO14001 and certified with TUV, IEC61215, IEC61730, CE and UL
- Shade tolerant
- Suitable for any application to charge 12v or 24v batteries
- Optional Anderson Plug can be purchased at $5 only.
|Max Power Voltage||18V|
|Max Power Current||8.89A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
|Temperature Range||-40°C – 85°C|
|Power Tolerance||± 10%|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25°C|
|Front Glass||3.2mm Tempered Glass|
|Maximum Hail Load||steel ball 1m|
|Dimension||850 x 770 x 70mm|
- Includes Anderson Plug 12V connectors, for safe and speedy connections
- Absorbs maximum sunlight with latest monocrystalline cell technology
- Built-in protection from overcharging
- Extra-long 10 metre cable
- Australia certified: C-Tick, CE, E-Mark, ROHS
- Aluminium anodized frame with corner protectors
- Hail-resistant, tempered glass covering
- Totally portable and foldable, including free heavy duty carry case
- Remarkable 25-year output warranty