Why use an AGM Battery?
They are totally sealed against any type of leakage and classed as spill proof (maintenance free).
* They can be mounted on their side or end to suit space or environment.
* They can be drained (discharged) much deeper than conventional deep cycle batteries.
* An AGM battery when left unattended will only discharge at a rate of up to 3% per month and even after 12 months sitting idle can be recharged and put back into full service with no ill side effects. A normal wet cell battery discharges at a rate of up to 4% per week.
* Because of their design AGM batteries can be recharged up to 5 times faster than a regular wet cell battery.
* Can be mounted inside your boat, 4WD, caravan, camper or motorhome.
* AGM batteries were originally developed for the military. They are designed and built tough and have a high vibration resistance.
* The advantages of AGM batteries are no maintenance, sealed against fumes, hydrogen, leakage, or non-spilling even if they are broken, and can survive most freezes. AGM batteries are “recombinant” – which means the Oxygen and Hydrogen recombine inside the battery. These use gas phase transfer of oxygen to the negative plates to recombine them back into water while charging and preventing the loss of water through electrolysis. The recombining is typically 99 % efficient, so almost no water is lost
* No maintenance, Long Design Life
Bosch Batteries have been making their mark in portable power since 1922, manufacturing batteries for all makes of passenger vehicles to powering off-road applications like campers, caravans and batteries for portable solar applications.
MickeyBlu Australia believes in offering only quality products to the customer that’s why only recommend, supply and install Bosch Batteries with all of our portable power options.
With up to 24 months warranty offered across the range of Bosch batteries, you can be assured you are completely covered in portable power to get you to your secret camp site getaway and back again.
Bosch Batteries are designed and engineered for a range of portable power options requiring frequent charging and discharging cycles giving you peace of mind that your deep cycle battery will perform under demanding conditions in the harsh Australian outback.
Bosch 120 Amp hour deep cycle batteries are our most popular seller to Four Wheel Drive owners as they are completely enclosed, self-maintaining meaning they can be safely installed inside the vehicle where space for a dual battery under the bonnet is at a premium.
Bosch batteries have a battery to suit all types of portable power requirements from Caravans, boats and marine applications, traffic control systems to Dual battery systems in Four Wheel Drives as well as complete off grid 12-volt solar applications.
Whether you are wanting to run your camper trailer or caravan completely off the grid with solar or you are looking for a backup power option to a complete battery power management system, MickeyBlu Australia has all the right products with Bosch Batteries to suit all of your needs.
Our team experienced Fitters and Auto Electricians can work with you and design a system to best suit your portable powering needs.
With a top quality Deep Cycle Bosch Battery we can design anything from complete battery and power management systems to a portable power box to power up your portable fridge and freezers for a weekend away to several weeks away.
Stand-alone portable 12-volt power boxes with a top quality Bosch 120 amp hour Deep Cycle Battery with 12-volt accessory sockets, Anderson Plug so you can plug your portable power box straight into a top quality MickeyBlu portable solar panel start from $615.00.
If its maximum power and performance you are after why not talk to us about BCDC smart chargers to complement your choice of a top quality Bosch Deep Cycle battery in your Dual Battery system which will ensure your batteries are kept charged and at optimum performance when you demand portable power while off-roading in the great outdoors.
Call into our showroom at 1/5 Farrall Road Midvale and we can walk you through all of your portable power options or give us a call on 08 9274 0661 plus you can check out our website www.mickeybluaustralia.com.au for a complete range of our portable power options.
MickeyBlu Australia is your one stop portable power and camping shop.
Safety requirement for sealed batteries in boats and yachts
This listing is For the Bosch 12v 120ah Agm deep cycle.
MickeyBlu Australia is now proud to be a supplier of Bosch AGM Batteries.
Bosch is a quality product that comes with a 3 year warranty.
BENEFITS OF AGM BATTERIES
-The batteries are sealed to prevent any form of leakage and are also classed as spill proof
– They can also be mounted vertical or horizontal to suit storage space or specific environment as they are sealed;
– You can store them inside your car, 4-WD, caravan, camper or motor home, truck or marine vessel – no problems at all
– They do not need to be vented if stored inside a box
– They have a low internal resistance so they can be fully recharged at a lower voltage and accept a larger charge of current than other batteries
– From a standard car , 4WD or truck alternator they wil recharge quickly in about 2-3 hours as they will take a higher charge. A deep cycle wet cell battery can take up to 8-12 hours to store only 70% to 80% of its potential charge;
– Its possible to be discharged much deeper than conventional deep cycle batteries;
– Because of their smart design, AGM batteries can be recharged up to 5 times faster then a regular wet cell battery. AGM batteries are compatible for alarm panels, cars, 4WD, caravan, campers, motorhomes, truck and marine applications.
An AGM battery when left unattended (not connected to anything) will only discharge at a rate of up to 3% per month and even after 12 months sitting idle can be recharged and put back to a full charge. A normal wet cell battery discharges at a rate of up to 4% per week;
AGM batteries were originally developed for the military. They are designed and built tough, fully sealed, and will take an enormous force. They are designed to withstand shock and vibration better than any standard battery.
These batteries will fit most 4wd Diesel vehicles.( Triton, Pajero, Hilux, Landcruiser, Nissan etc) We have the full range of Bosch batteries for all vehicles as shown on the Australian Bosch automotive website. . Please message your vehicle for price and type if unsure.